Article 1 [Purpose]
This Agreement shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") provided by the K-Beauty School Site (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") operated by K Beauty Solution Co., And to define the rights, duties, and responsibilities of the Company and its users.
Article 2 [Definition of Terms]
① Terms used in these terms are as follows.
1. K-Beauty School Site: A virtual business site set up to enable a company to trade services such as computers and mobile information and communication facilities to provide services or goods (hereinafter referred to as "services, etc.") to users. And it is also used to mean the business operator who runs K-Beauty School.
2. Users: "Members" and "Non-members" who access the "Website" and use the "Services, etc." provided by the "Company" in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Member: A person who has been granted "ID" by accessing "Website" and who is able to continuously use the information and services provided by the Company.
4. Non-members: Those who use services provided by "Company" without joining the membership.
5. Content: The information provided by the "Website", including codes, letters, voices, sounds, images and images used in the information communication network pursuant to Article 2, Paragraph 1, Paragraph 1 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Or data or information expressed in images, etc.
6. ID: Identify the member's mobile phone number for the identification of the member and use the service.
7. PASSWORD: When you use the Service, you must confirm that you are a member that matches the "ID", and in order to protect your personal information,
② Definitions of terms excluding the terms in Paragraph 1 are in accordance with trading practices and relevant laws and regulations.
Article 3 [Providing Company Information]
The Company shall use the Company's name, address, telephone number (including the address of the place where the consumer's complaint is handled), copy number, e-mail address, business registration number, On the initial screen of the website so that you can easily find it.
Article 4 [Effect and Change of the Terms]
① These Terms and Conditions shall be in effect when the "User" agrees with the contents of the Agreement and applies for membership, and the Company approves the application.
② The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the related laws and regulations. In case of amendment of the Terms, the Company shall specify the applicable date and reasons for revision so that it can be confirmed on the company website 10 days before You may notify existing members of the revision of the Terms by sending an e-mail to the member's public e-mail address, or posting on the homepage.
③ If you notify us of the change of the terms as in the preceding paragraph, if the "user" does not indicate the intention to refuse within 14 days from that time, the change is deemed to have been accepted.
Article 5 [Outside the Terms and Conditions]
The matters not covered in these Terms and Interpretations shall be governed by the laws governing the regulation of the terms, the Act on Information Network Promotion and Information Protection, the Law on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Follow the regulations and interchange.
Article 6 [Notice to Members]
① The "Company" may notify members by e-mail to the e-mail address published by "Member" when signing up for membership, or by posting a notice or pop-up window on "website" There is.
② If the notification is made in accordance with the preceding paragraph, if the member does not express his intention to refuse by the method defined by the "company" within 14 days from that time, the member is considered to have reached the notice and agreed to the notice.
③ If "Member" does not agree to the application of the revised Terms, you may terminate the existing contract until the termination of the use of the paid "Service, etc." in use.
Chapter 2 Membership
Article 7 [Membership and Membership Information Change]
① Membership will be completed when a user who wishes to use the Service agrees with the contents of this Agreement and applies for membership, and the Company accepts the application.
(2) When registering as a member pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, you must provide "personal information" necessary for the smooth use of the "service" provided by the Company.
③ Members can view and modify their personal information at any time from the "Edit Information" page of the company's website.
④ The Company shall not be held responsible for the disadvantages caused by the member not correcting the changes of the preceding paragraph.
Article 8 [Application for Membership]
① Anyone who wishes to use the "Service" by joining as a "Member" shall make a request by recording the required information on the prescribed new membership application form requested by "Company".
② Those who do not enter their real name or actual information in the online registration form will not be legally protected and may be restricted from using the service.
③ The "Company" will confirm whether or not you are a member by applying the following method except for the resident registration number when applying for membership of "User".
1. Mobile phone authentication
Article 9 [Approval for Application for Membership]
① Acceptance is done by notifying the "Company" to the person who applied for membership, "ID", the start of service use.
② The "Company" does not accept the application for membership if it falls under any of the following items:
1. If you did not apply for your mobile phone
2. Borrow or steal someone's name and apply for a nickname.
3. If the contents of the application for membership is false or not accompanied or not filled out
4. If you apply for a violation of related laws or for the purpose of hindering the well-being of the society or the morality of the society
5. In case the requirements for membership application specified by other "Company" are not fulfilled
③ If the Company falls under any of the following cases, the Company may suspend the approval of use until the cause is resolved, and notify the reasons on the website.
1. Insufficient capacity of service-related facilities
2. In case of technical or business difficulties
3. Any other company deems necessary
Article 10 [Special Provisions Regarding Membership of Minors Under the Age of 19]
① Users who are under 19 years of age must fully understand the personal information handling policy provided in electronic form on the company website and must apply for membership after obtaining the consent of the guardian [legal representative] You must be cautious in providing this.
② If the user who is under 19 years old is applying for membership, the Company may confirm whether the guardian [legal representative] agrees by means of a separate guide or procedure.
③ A user who is under 19 years of age must provide the name of the guardian [legal representative] and wired and wireless contact information so that the company can confirm whether or not the legal representative agrees with the agreement of Section 2.
④ The company can not accept or cancel membership for a user under the age of 19 who has not undergone confirmation process for the protector [legal representative] consent.
⑤ The guardian [legal representative] of a member under the age of 19 years may request the reading, correction, renewal of the personal information about the child, withdraw the consent to join the membership, and the company should take necessary measures without delay . At this time, the Company may request to submit verification documentXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs such as documentXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs proving that it is a guardian [legal representative].
Members under the age of 19 are restricted from using our paid services.
Chapter 3 Service Provision and Use
Article 11 [Technical Specifications of Services]
① The technical specifications necessary for the use of the "services, etc." provided by the "Company" are described on the "Website".
② In the case of "Service, etc." which is required to be higher than Article 11 (1) or which can be used by other devices than computer, "Company" may display the contents on the "Service" .
Article 12 [Service charge]
① All services except for paid service which are indicated separately are provided to members free of charge.
② Use of the paid service is subject to the terms and policies set by the company separately.
Article 12-2 [Purchase and delivery of goods, etc.]
① The goods must be shipped within 7 days from the time when the purchase payment of the member is completed, and may be delayed due to natural disasters, lack of stock of products, etc.
② The process of product delivery will be made available online by members.
③ In the event of any problems such as damage, dispatch, or delivery error, the company will resend or refund without additional shipping cost. At this time, the member must return the goods to the company.
④ In case of exchange or refund that does not fall under the preceding paragraph, the member will bear the cost of return.
⑤ When a member purchases a product, the company may provide the member's minimum personal information to a third party (such as the shipping company) in accordance with the personal information policy.
Article 13 [Service hours and inquiries]
① "Service" shall be operated 24 hours a day as long as there are no special circumstances such as business or technical problems of "Company". However, "Company" may set the time of availability of some "Services" separately, and in this case, it will be announced on the "Website".
② If you have any inquiries related to the use of "Service" during the use of "Service", "User", you may use the "Website" Customer Center to inquire about learning consultation, video playback error and technical consultation, communication error, refund of course, You can contact us online or call our customer service center.
③ The Company may store and record the inquiries made by the "User" in accordance with the preceding paragraph in order to provide smooth "Service".
④ We will start "service" from when we approve use application of member. However, for some services including paid services, we will start the service after payment has been completed or from the date specified by the Company.
Article 13-2 [Delivery of information and publication of advertisement]
① The Company may provide various information that the user considers necessary during the use of the contents to the member by means of notices or e-mail. However, members can refuse to receive by e-mail at any time.
(2) If the information in Paragraph (1) is intended to be transmitted by telephone and copying equipment, the Member shall obtain the prior consent of the Member and transmit it.
③ The Company may place advertisements on content screens, homepages, e-mails, etc. in connection with the provision of content services. Members who receive e-mails or other advertisements may be refused to do so.
Article 14 [Suspension and Limitation of Service Delivery]
① "Company" may suspend or limit the provision of the "Service" in the following cases:
1. Inevitable due to system check or facility maintenance for optimization of service facility
2. It is inevitable to recover from a service failure caused by a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack.
3. If there is any obstacle to the use of the "Service" due to the failure of the facilities for other service or the excessive use of the "Service"
4. If a telecommunications carrier prescribed by the Telecommunication Business Law has suspended telecommunication services
5. In case of emergency due to national emergency or natural disaster
6. In cases where there are other reasonable grounds and the "Company" deems it necessary
② If the "Company" ceases or restricts the provision of the "Service" pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the "Company" shall notify the "User". However, except for cases where it is not possible to notify the "user" without cause of the "company".
③ In the event that the provision of the "Service" is suspended due to the cause of the Company, or if the use of the Service is interrupted, the service period will be extended according to the provisions of the "Company". However, except for cases where the provision of the "Service" is suspended due to natural disasters or force majeure, or if the use of the service is interrupted.
④ If there is a defect in the content itself due to the cause of the company, the period of use is extended as long as the defect can not be recovered in accordance with the provisions of the company. However, if it is not possible to re-provide the complete "Content", compensation may be made in other ways in accordance with the provisions of the "Company".
⑤ The contents repair guarantee of the goods which store contents by storing the contents in a separate storage device shall be free of charge within one year from the payment date, and thereafter, there will be a fixed repair fee. However, if the purchase date is not confirmed due to the purchase from an informal retailer, the repair warranty may be restricted.
(6) The warranty for the repair of electronic equipment for driving the storage devices in the preceding items is subject to the manufacturer's standards.
Article 14-2 [Prohibition of Denial Use and Blocking]
① Identification and blocking of fraudulent use
1. The Company classifies and confirms fraudulent use through the server based on data such as IP information and unique number collected and verified during the use of the member's service.
2. The Company shall forcefully terminate the access to the service when the member executes the duplication program while using the service or concurrently accesses with the same ID.
② The Company regards the following cases as illegal use.
1. When simultaneous connection occurs in two or more PCs and mobiles with the same ID
2. Using multiple PC, mobile or IP services with the same ID.
3. If you want others to use your ID and services such as lectures.
4. Acts to sell, rent, lease, or advertise services such as IDs and lectures to others
5. If you are using the service, running the clone program, or trying to record or try
③ When fraudulent users are found pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall take remedial actions against the fraudulent users as described in the "Intellectual Property Rights Protection Center" operated by the Company, and the Member shall not be required to extend the period of service . If a member disagrees with the Company's actions, the Company may call the Company Customer Center or the "Intellectual Property Protection Center" of the facts and may be subject to separate measures regarding their use.
④ If the member can not prove that the member has been identified as the unauthorized user and there is no reason for his / her failure, the member shall bear all civil and criminal liability incurred by him / her.
Article 15 [Refund]
① A member who concludes a contract for the purchase of "Company" and "Service, etc." shall have a 0% attendance rate of "Purchase Date" or "Service, etc." and shall notify the "Company" If you apply through, you will be entitled to a full refund, but otherwise you will not receive a full refund.
② The member can not refund the above paragraph 1 in the following cases.
1. If the "service, etc." is lost or damaged due to a cause liable to the member or natural disaster
2. If the value of "service, etc." is significantly reduced due to the use or consumption of the member
3. If the value of "services, etc." has decreased significantly enough to make it difficult to resell over time
4.If you damage the packaging of "services, etc."
③ If a member makes a refund in accordance with the above ① above, he / she shall return the "service, etc." supplied by the company.
④ You may place a separate refund policy in accordance with the "Service, etc.", and the contents shall be specified in "Service etc." or "Website".
⑤ In case of purchasing our "Service, etc." through other distribution channels, "Membership" will be subject to the refund policy of the end distributor unless otherwise specified.
⑥ The refund will be applied based on the basic time of the purchased course. If the additional period of the lecture is extended or the event is applied, the additional period will be excluded from the study period.
⑦ Refund is not possible when the average enrollment rate is 50% or more, or one month after the payment date.
⑧ Except for the case of full refund (1) and refund (7), the ½ amount will be refunded.
⑨ If you change a course that meets the refund conditions to another course, you can not change it directly.
⑩ If the Company can not continue the service due to other unavoidable reasons, we will notify the member and will give you a refund as soon as possible.
⑪ If a member is forced to withdraw from the company in violation of related laws and regulations, the refund policy of this article does not apply.
※ Package items will be subject to separate refund policy.
1) Full refund is available if it passed less than 7 days from the payment date, and the percentage of course attendance is 0%.
2) It is non-refundable if the percentage of course attendance is 50% or more, or it passed 1 month after the payment date.
3) Half refund is available except 100% refund or non-refundable case.
4) Partial cancellation is not allowed for each product.
5) If a gift has been issued, it can be refunded after confirmation of receipt. If it is used or damaged, it should be paid and returned according to the selling price.
6) For combined products, refunds can be made for unopened items within 14 days from the payment date. (No refund if device is unopened, accessory and other gifts, product packaging are damaged)
However, if there is an initial defect in the product, the defective determination will be checked and processed by the manufacturer within 30 days after receipt. (In the case of customer's fault, it is not possible)
CHAPTER 4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTOR
Article 16 [Obligations of the Company]
① The company does its best to provide services continuously and reliably.
② In principle, the Company shall not disclose or distribute personal information of a member to a third party without the consent of the user. However, if the following conditions are met, the exception will be accepted.
1. If there is a request from a government agency under the provisions of the Act on the Basic Act on Telecommunications
2. If there is a criminal purpose for the crime or a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee
3. If there is a request pursuant to the procedures set forth in other relevant laws and regulations
Article 17 [Protection of personal information, etc.]
① The "Company" collects the minimum information necessary for collecting "personal information" of "member".
② When collecting "personal information" of "member", "company" obtains the consent of the "member" except for one of the following cases.
1. If the law has special provisions
2. When necessary for the implementation of the Electronic Transactions Agreement
3. When necessary for the settlement of fees according to the provision of the "Service"
③ "Company" can not use "Personal Information" of "Member" for purposes other than without the consent of the "Member". However, except when it falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
1. If there are special provisions in the Terms or Law
2. When necessary for the settlement of charges according to the provision of "service"
3. If necessary for statistical writing, academic research or market research, provided that the individual is not identifiable
4. When developing new services (products) and utilizing them for marketing and advertising such as specialization or event occasions
④ "Company" can not provide "personal information" of "member" to a third party without the consent of the "member". However, except when it falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
1. If there are special provisions in the Terms or Law
2. When necessary for the settlement of charges according to the provision of "service"
3. If necessary for statistical writing, academic research or market research, provided that the individual is not identifiable
⑤ "Member" can view and modify his / her "personal information" at any time through the personal information management system on the "Website". However, "ID" can not be changed.
⑥ "Membership" shall be amended by the member directly on the "Website" in case of any change in the items listed at the time of application, and "Member" shall be liable for any problems caused by the modification.
⑦ When the purpose of collecting or receiving the "Personal Information" is accomplished, the "Personal Information" shall be disposed of without delay.
⑧ Even in the case of the preceding paragraph, if the "Company" is required to keep the "Personal Information" for a certain period of time in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Policy and the consent of the "Members" Information ".
⑨ "Company" means a case where there is a reasonable reason and when the "Company" is deemed necessary, it shall cause the affiliated company prescribed by the Monopoly Regulation and Fair Trade Act and the Enforcement Decree to use the "personal information" of "Member" can.
Article 18 [Duty to manage "ID" and "PASSWORD" of a member]
① The "Member" has all the administrative responsibility for "ID" and "PASSWORD".
② In connection with the management of the "ID" and "PASSWORD" of the "Member", the "ID" and "Password" PASSWORD ") is liable to the Member for any consequences arising from negligence or misuse.
③ If your "ID" is used incorrectly, "Member" must notify "Company".
Article 19 [Membership Obligations]
① "Member" shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the "Service".
1. Misuse of the "ID" of another "Member"
2. Acting on others' use of their "ID" and "Service"
3. To execute software that can record, capture, or record information such as images, pictures, texts, and voices when using "service"
4. Reproduction of information obtained from "Service" for purposes other than the legitimate use of "Members" without prior consent of "Company", use of such information in publishing and broadcasting, or provision to third parties
5. When a member conducts commercial activities such as providing goods or services using "services" provided by the company
6. Attempts to infringe or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of the "Company" or third parties, including copyrights
7. Distribution of information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate public order and morals
8. Acts that violate other related laws and regulations
② "Member" shall comply with the provisions of this Agreement and the "Service" Guide or Precautions.
③ "Membership" shall be published by "Company" in the "Service" notice for each item, or in compliance with the matters notified separately.
④ "Member" can not transfer or give the status of other use contracts of the right to use "service" to another person, and can not provide it as collateral, unless expressly agreed to by the Company.
⑤ "Company" may terminate the contract or limit the use of the "Service" without prior notice if the Member violates Paragraphs 1 through 4.
⑥ If the Company terminates the contract pursuant to the preceding paragraph or restricts the use of the Service, it shall notify the Member. However, except when it is not possible to notify the "member" without reason of the cause of the "company".
⑦ When the member recognizes that his / her ID and password are leaked and used by a third party, he / she should inform the company immediately.
⑧ In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company may require members to take necessary measures such as the change of the password in order to protect the personal information of the member and to prevent illegal use of other services, and the member shall respond to the request of the company faithfully upon request of the company.
⑨ The Company shall not be liable for the disadvantage caused by the failure of the member to fulfill the obligation stipulated in Paragraph 2 and 3 of this Article
Article 20 [Posts]
① "Company" can delete the "post" without consent of the "user" if it judges that "post" falls under one of the following items.
1. Defamation of others by libel or slander other "users" or third parties.
2. In case of breach of public order and morality
3. When it is recognized as being connected with criminal activity
4. If there is any possibility of infringement or infringement of intellectual property or other rights such as copyrights of "Company" or third party
5. In violation of any other relevant laws or regulations stipulated by the "Company"
② Any person who is infringed by the law due to the information posted on the "bulletin board" operated by the Company may request the Company to delete the information by calling for the infringement. In this case, the "Company" will promptly take the necessary action and notify the requestor.
Chapter 5 Membership Withdrawal and Disqualification
Article 21 [Withdrawal from membership]
① If "Member" intends to withdraw from membership of "Website", "Member" or legal representative of "Member" must apply for membership withdrawal from "Website".
Article 22 [Membership Loss and Suspension]
① "Company" may lose "membership" status or suspend "membership" without prior notice if "member" has performed one of the following items:
1. You have stolen someone's "personal information", "ID" and "PASSWORD"
2. If your name is not a real name
3. When the act of impairing or disadvantageing others' honor
4. If you have infringed or intend to infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of the "Company" or third parties
5. To disseminate contents that are hindered by public order and morals
6. "Member" plans or implements the use of the Service for the purpose of hindering national interest or social interest;
7. If the operation of the Service is intentionally or negatively interfered with
8. Transmits a large amount of information or transmits advertising information for the purpose of hindering the stable operation of the service
9. Distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information communication facilities or destruction of information.
10. When the information obtained by using the "Service" of "Company" is copied or circulated or used commercially without prior consent of "Company"
11. If you place pornographic material on the "Website" or link to a sexually explicit site
13. To record, record, or capture the "Services" provided by the Company without the express consent of the Company.
14. Transfer, donate, collateralize or share with other persons the status of other service contracts and the right to use the Services without the express consent of the Company.
15. When a member performs business activities such as providing goods or services using "services" provided by the company
② If the "Company" loses or restricts the "Membership" qualification pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the "Company" informs the "Member". However, except when it is not possible to notify the "member" without reason of the cause of the "company".
③ If a "Company" loses or restricts its "Membership" status pursuant to Paragraph 1 above, it may suspend the use of any "Service" provided by the "Company" with respect to such "Member" You shall not be entitled to ask the "Company" for a refund of the "Services" after the interruption.
Chapter 6 Other
Article 23 [Copyright]
① The "Company" owns the copyrights of the "Content" that the Company has created and the "Content" to which the Company has acquired the copyright from the third party.
② The copyright of the "contents" to which the "Company" is licensed by a third party belongs to a third party, and the "company" has a right to use it.
③ "Member" shall not use the information obtained by using "Service" provided by "Company" for commercial or non-profit purpose by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, I can not let them use it.
④ "Company" shall detect the execution of the software of Article 22 (1) 3 on the computer of "Member" while "Member" uses "Service" to protect the copyright of "Company" You can use a program to block.
⑤ The right and responsibility for the "post" of the "member" belong to the "member" who posted it.
⑥ "Company" may use, copy, transmit, modify, publish and distribute "posts" posted by "Members" on "Website".
Article 24 [Disclaimer]
① The Company shall be exempted from liability for the provision of the Service if it can not provide the Service due to natural disasters or force majeure.
② The "Company" shall not be responsible for the obstacles of using the "Service" caused by the cause of the "Member".
③ "Company" shall not be responsible for the reliability of the facts posted by "User" on the "Website", and the accuracy of information and data.
④ "Company" shall not be liable for damages caused by "user" 's intention or negligence in damages incurred by "user" in relation to use of "service".
Article 25 [Settlement of Dispute]
① The Company shall take appropriate and prompt action in the event of a dispute, reflecting the legitimate opinions or complaints posed by the User. However, when it is difficult to process promptly, the "Company" notifies the "User" of the reason and the processing schedule.
② Notwithstanding the foregoing, all of these Terms and Conditions of Use and the "User" and "Company" are subject to the laws of the Republic of Korea.
These Terms will be effective March 1, 2019.